Tuesday 9 September 2014

Hi! everyone meet Ya Wen!


Wong Ya Weng, she is 17 years old and a year 12 student at  Mansfield High School She is a awesome girl and cheerful girl. She happy to let me interview her. Her mum (my good friend) give me permission  to interview her after I told her I needed her daughter for my blog.  Ya Weng is a sweet girl and I hope you will get to know a little about her.

Give a quick intro about yourself.

My legal name is Wong Ya Weng though it's pronounced as Huang Ya Wen in pinyin.
I am 17 years old and I can speak Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia. I am a Malaysian who love nasi lemak and pretty much every Asian cuisine!  I am not picky about food but I don't like celery and coriander. I have a secret obsession with teddy bear.I used to sleepwalk and I walked into someone (not in my family) who was showering!(Ooopp!). I am shy among new people but crazy around people I know. I don't sleep at night any more. It's always early in the morning I sleep. I enjoy going crazy with singing and random dancing with my sister Racheal at midnight. I love chocolate with almond nuts or hazelnut.  I love playing basketball and soccer..

Detective Conan
Tell me What types of books do you like to read?

I does not like to read novel because I thinks my  English is not good enough.  In my spare time, occasionally  I would prefer to  read romance book  . But my  greatest love is reading  the manga anime Detective Conan

Tell me about why you like Detective Conan and at the same time,  a little background on detective Conan because I know nothing about Detective Conan?

Detective Conan was a 17 years old high school  teenager before he was drug by a villainous team/group which turn him into a 7 years old kid. Detective Conan is an excellent detective actually he is a genius teenager detective before he was drug by villain.  Now he is a 7 years old kid solving crimes. with a a group of friends, who are kids like him and who are enthusiastic in solving crimes. At the same time he has to use his childhood friends' dad (detective as well) or his uncle to help him because no one would believe a kid can solve these mysteries.  Another character in Detective Conan is a teenage girl whom I think is cool,  was also drugged and also turn into a kid. However, she happen to be  the girl who made the drug because she used to be in the villainous group but she was forced to drug Detective Conan and now she join force with Detective Conan to solve crimes. At the same time she is experimenting on making an antidote.I really likes Detective Conan because he is so interesting and really intrigue me and rather captivating.


 Which one is your favourite episode of Detective Conan?

 I don't have a particular episode, perhaps I really like, maybe one episode where Detective Conan suddenly turn back into a teenager and meets with his childhood friend whom he likes but he does not know how to express his feeling.  Rather like me at time because sometime I feel the same way as him, don't know how to express my feeling!

Can you tell me what types of shows do you watch?

HongKong TV crime series 
Korean Varieties  show
I loves to watch Hong Kong crime television series. Crime series is  rather intriguing, interesting, thrilling and capture my attention. I don't   like to watch those romantic drama where girls fall in love with boy and they lived happily after. But I love to watch the Korean varieties show. The show is a bit silly but I found it rather funny and it help me to distress from studying. I also loves to watch horror movies, the scarier the better.

 what are the types of musics do you like to listen to?

Girls Generation

S.H.E
I prefers to listen to Chinese music but I must said I am an all rounders except for rap and metallic music. I think there are too many swear words and I cannot relate to it. My favourite music band is the Girls Generations, a girls band from Korea. I love Korean music, their music sound  happy,  upbeat,  and make me want to dance. Their dancing is  great and I really wish I could dance like them . My other all time favourite Chinese girls band  is from Taiwan,  S.H.E. (Which happen to by favourite girls band too!). I love their songs especially their song lyric is rather meaningful and I found I can relate to the music, like they are speaking to me when I listen to it. The girls band  inspired me to join the church youth band and   I found I rather enjoy  playing  in a group singing!. I also enjoy playing guitar and violin. The girls band really inspire me to want to play beautiful music.


That is Wong Ya Weng or Huang Ya Wen in Pinyin from Brisbane and I hope you all get to know her a little. She feels shy to let me use her photo.




Reference:
All photos are downloaded from Google. image. 




1 comment: